The All Ireland Permaculture Gathering, also known as Northern Gathering, is an annual, self-organising event that focuses on building a better world. The event features a variety of workshops, skill shares and activities.
The festival organisers say:
“The Permaculture Gathering is a self-organising event over a weekend (Friday-Sunday) It is self-financing, no drugs or alcohol are allowed on site, and it is set up as a very family friendly event.
Everyone gets to come together and:
- Learn celebrate and create
- Exchange skills and knowledge
- Share time, food, experiences and stories
- Exchange seeds and plants
- Meet people with shared interests and passions
- Be introduced to Permaculture
- Apply Permaculture principles
- See what is possible!”
Learn more about Northern Gathering